Applicants are invited to apply for the University of Aberdeen’s International PhD Philosophy Scholarships. For the academic year 2022/2023, the university is accepting applications. The educational award provides support to highly motivated individuals who wish to begin a PhD program at the university. This competitive scholarship is open to students from all over the world and includes a full tuition fee remission as well as a £6,000 annual maintenance stipend.
International students in the UK have a fantastic opportunity. The University of Aberdeen, founded in 1495, is one of Scotland’s oldest universities, offering undergraduate and postgraduate programs in a variety of fields. It has consistently been ranked among the top 200 institutions in the world. Why should you attend Aberdeen University? The university produces knowledge, skills, and tools that benefit society as a whole, resulting in better companies and lifestyles for students. Students at this university will be able to follow their passions and become leaders in their fields.
University of Aberdeen International PhD Philosophy Scholarships
- Uniter Kingdom
- University of Aberdeen
- The University of Aberdeen was founded in 1495 and is a non-profit public higher education institution based in the city of Aberdeen (population range of 50,000-249,999), Scotland. University of Aberdeen (UA) is a major (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially authorized and/or recognized by the Privy Council. The University of Aberdeen (UA) offers courses and programs in a variety of fields that lead to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees.
Criteria of Eligibility
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: A PhD project in Philosophy is acceptable.
- Criteria for Acceptance: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- Applicants must have, or intend to have, an undergraduate degree in philosophy, with courses in epistemology, at first-class or 2:1 honours level in the United Kingdom, or the international equivalent.
- Academic merit and capacity for independent research must be demonstrated by the applicant’s academic record, prior qualifications, proposal, and references.
- The chosen candidates will get a full tuition fee waiver and a £6,000 per year maintenance stipend from the University of Aberdeen.
Process of the Application
- How to Apply: If you wish to be a part of this educational program, you need apply for admission to the University of Aberdeen’s PhD program. They can then apply for this scholarship after that.
- Supporting Documents: A detailed research proposal (1000-1500 words) describing how you will connect with the announced PhD project, degree transcripts and certificates, and two academic references are required.
- Admission Criteria: Applicants must examine the program’s entry requirements before applying.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country may frequently be required to meet strict English language requirements in order to attend university.
- June 30, 2022
Source: University of Aberdeen