Aix-Marseille University has developed the TIGER Master Excellence Grants for the academic year 2022-2023 to help foreign students with strong backgrounds join the ranks of these organizations by combining teaching, innovation, and high-level research.
Students who apply to any of the eligible master’s programs taught at Aix Marseille University and are accepted are eligible to earn this scholarship, which includes up to €10,000 in funding, housing, and other advantages. The winners will be chosen solely on the basis of their own admissions applications.
This scholarship will fund your master’s degree and provide you with interesting benefits throughout your academic career. Aix-Marseille University is a public research university in southern France’s Provence area. The university is ranked 8th in the country and 138th in the globe. It is an international center of social and natural science excellence.
Why should you study at the University of Aix-Marseille? Aix-Marseille University is a member of various academic organizations and has hundreds of research and teaching partnerships, including strong collaboration with the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS) and the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA). Many noteworthy alumni have come from AMU in the disciplines of law, politics, business, science, academia, and the arts.
TIGER Master Excellence Grants for International Students
- Aix-Marseille Universite
- Aix-Marseille Université (University of Aix-Marseilles) was founded in 2012 and is a non-profit public higher education institution based in Marseille (population range of 1,000,000 to 5,000,000), Provence-Alpes-Cote d Azur. Aix-Marseille Université is a large (uniRank enrollment range: over-45,000 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur, de la Recherche et de l’Innovation, France (Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, France).
- Eligible Countries:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects:
- Master in Microbiology, Integrative and Fundamental Microbiology track, Master of Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies, Nanoscale and quantum engineering (NQE) / Nano-ingénierie et dispositifs quantiques (NDQ) track, Master of Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies (co-accredited with the Ecole des Mines de Saint Etienne – Campus de Gardanne), Chemical Nano-Engineering (CNE) track (Erasmus Mundus), Master of Physics, Europhotonics (Erasmus Mundus), Master of Physics, FunPhys, Master of Mechanics, Fluids and Solids, Master of Mathematics and Applications – Computer Science, Computer Science and Discrete Mathematics track, Master of Integrative Biology and Physiology (BIP), Master of Public Health, Quantitative and Econometric Methods for Health Research (MQERS), Master of Public Health Societies Development (SPSD), Master of Public Health, Quantitative and Econometric Methods for Health Research (MQERS), Master of Public Health Societies Development (SPSD), Master’s degree in Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution (BEE), Biodiversity: functions and conservation course, Master’s degree in Environmental Management, MAEVA course – Management of the Environment, Valuation and Analysis, Master’s degree in Marine Sciences, course in Biological Oceanography and Marine Ecology (OBEM), or the Master’s degree in Marine Sciences, Physical and Biogeochemical Oceanography (OPB) programme can be applied for at the Aix Marseille University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to an eligible programme applied at AMU.
- Aix-Marseille University will provide the selected students a sum of up to €10,000, a room for them in a CROUS university residence, and companionship from the university throughout their study.
- How to Apply:
- Admission applications can be made online.
- Students that meet the eligibility criteria will automatically be considered.
- The selected candidates will receive notification of their selection for the TIGER Master Excellence Scholarship along with their admission letter.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum Vitae in French or in English
- Motivation letter (state why you choose AMU and what you expect to study) in French or in English .
- Copy of passport
- Academic transcript of records of undergraduate and graduate studies (translated in English or in French)
- One letter of recommendation (in French or in English)
- Learning Agreement
- Admission Requirements:
- The applicants must hold a french or foreign bachelor’s degree or diploma equivalent to Bac + 3 with basic skills in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TCF/DELF/DALF B1 level
- IELTS/TOEFL/TOEIC/university certificate equivalent to B2 level.
Source: Aix-Marseille University