This year’s Polish Government Scholarship 2022-23 is a combination of the Stepan Banach and Lukasiewichz programs. Both of these scholarship programs are part of a joint endeavor by the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the National Agency for Academic Exchange to improve the educational opportunities for youngsters from underdeveloped nations. For students in their final year of first-cycle studies or who have yet to complete their long-cycle master’s studies, the scholarship program in Poland is a fantastic option. Students from countries that do not follow this educational system, on the other hand, must be in the final year of their master’s degree.
The Polish government hopes to improve the socioeconomic situations of underdeveloped countries through this government-funded international scholarship initiative. The Polish Foreign Ministry scholarship program 2022-23, in conjunction with NAWA, invites students from poor countries to apply in practically all subjects, including sciences, social sciences, and humanities. Furthermore, in order to better assist students, the modes of language for studies in this Polish government-funded scholarship program for students from underdeveloped nations are both Polish and English.
Furthermore, due of the developmental aspect of the scholarship, it is frequently referred to as Polish Development Aid. The Minister of Science and Education oversees the entire program, which is also known as the Stephan Banach Scholarship Program or the Lukasiewichz Scholarship Program, when it comes to engineering, technical sciences, agricultural sciences, exact sciences, and biological sciences. The fully-funded graduate scholarship offered by the Polish Foreign Ministry or the Polish Government is an excellent opportunity for students from developing countries to learn about development tactics using Polish methods; Ad, despite being largely spared from the two world wars, Poland has shown a remarkable rate of development. It has, nevertheless, served as an example for other failing countries.
The article contains extensive information on the nations and students that are eligible, as well as the other prerequisites for receiving this fully funded Nawa scholarship. Students will be able to obtain skill-based professional education and become assets to their home nations as a result of this chance. Furthermore, the Polish Government Scholarship Program 2022 aims to broaden Polish language expertise as well as understanding of other significant subjects. So, the program is without a doubt a fantastic chance in terms of benefits, and students from underdeveloped countries should take advantage of this completely compensated opportunity in the heart of Europe. Nonetheless, it has acted as a model for other suffering countries.
Polish Government Scholarship 2022-23:
Duration of the Course:
- 12 Months
Eligible Countries for Polish Government Scholarship in Europe 2022:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- North Macedonia
- South Africa
Benefits of the Polish Government Scholarship 2022:
- Full tuition fees for public or non-public institutions will be covered.
- A monthly stipend from Php 18,607-24,786 (PLN 1500-2000) will be paid to the student for daily transportation and other accommodation purposes etc.
- For an unseen or unexpected event, the NAWA Director has the right to grant an extra Php 6,195 (PLN 500) at the request of the scholarship holder.
Eligibility Criteria of Polish Government Scholarship 2022-23:
- The students who are applying for the scholarship must be citizens of the developing countries mentioned in the list above.
- The applicant must not be a citizen of Poland or have not applied for Polish citizenship.
- The applicant must be in the final year of the first-cycle studies.
- The student must not have obtained the diploma of second-cycle studies or the long-cycle master’s program at the time of application.
- The student who is applying for the scholarship must have a basic knowledge of the Polish language at least at the B1 level or the knowledge of the English language at the B2 level
List of required documents for this program:
- Scan copy of applicant’s passport.
- Scan copies of the certificates of diploma for the first-cycle studies.
- The certificates must have the grades on them by the institution and must have the following details:
- Full name of the student.
- Average grade information.
- The university name which issues the certificate.
- Stamp of the certificate issuing university.
- Scan copy of the certificate of Polish or English language
- A polish government recommendation letter after consideration of the substantive assessment of the application.
- The application deadline for the Polish Government Scholarship 2022-23 is 31st March 2022.
Source: Polish Government Scholarship