International students interested in studying in Singapore can apply for a fully financed scholarship to study at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore through the university’s Nanyang Scholarship program. Applications for the scholarship’s 2022/23 application period are now available.
Outstanding students studying undergraduate programs are granted the Nanyang Prize, NTU’s most prestigious undergraduate scholarship. Nanyang Scholarships are awarded to students that thrive academically, show significant leadership potential, and have outstanding extracurricular achievements.
Nanyang Technological University was established in 1955 as a non-profit public higher education institution in the suburbs of Singapore’s big metropolis (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants). Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is a very big (uniRank enrollment range: 30,000-34,999 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially approved and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education – Higher Education Division, Singapore.
Nanyang International Fully Funded Scholarship
- Nanyang Technological University
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of Php 248,748 (S$6,500) per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to Php 76,537 (S$2,000) per academic year.
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree program.
- The scholarship will cover the years of study at NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
How to Apply
- Go to Nanyang Technological University on www.ntu.edu.sg to apply.
- Applicants are required to submit their application for admission before submitting their application for scholarship.
- The scholarship application form can be found at the link ‘Apply for Scholarship’ at the end of your online application for admission.
The deadline for this application has not been specified yet.
Source: Nanyang Scholarship Programme