Scholarships enable overseas students to pursue their educational and career objectives, allowing them to go beyond the ordinary and reach the extraordinary. As a result, the University of Adelaide offers International PhD Scholarships in the School of Architecture.
The studentship is open to outstanding international students who wish to pursue a PhD degree in architecture at the School of Architecture.
This scholarship will assist you in your educational endeavors by providing you with numerous rewards. The University of Adelaide is a contributing member of society, pioneering the use of change for social and economic good. In the QS World University Rankings for 2022, the University of Adelaide is placed 108th, placing it in the top 1% of universities worldwide.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Adelaide? The institution hires the greatest and brightest academics and staff members who are committed to giving their students with the best education possible. It’s also a global training center, with students coming from all over the world to study here.
School of Architecture International PhD Scholarships
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Adelaide, established in 1874, is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of Adelaide (population range of 1,000,000 to 5,000,000), South Australia. The University of Adelaide (UofA) is a big (uniRank enrollment range: 25,000-29,999 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia.
- Countries that qualify:
- Every nationality
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses:
- Architect with a doctorate in architecture
- Criteria for Acceptance: To be considered for the opportunity, you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents, as well as overseas students who are qualified to pursue a PhD at the University of Adelaide.
- The University of Adelaide will pay the successful candidates with a stipend-only award of $28,854 per year (indexed yearly).
- Application Instructions:
- Students must enroll in a PhD program at the university to be considered for the award.
- Applicants will be immediately considered for this education award once they have enrolled.
- Documents to Support:
- A CV, academic credentials, and transcripts are required of all applicants.
- Admissions Criteria:
- Candidates must meet the university’s entrance requirements in order to be considered for this studentship.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, you must submit any of the following certificates demonstrating your English language abilities:
- IELTS, TOEFL, or other suitable proof are all allowed.
Deadline: May 31, 2022
Source: University of Adelaide