The University of Macerata is pleased to announce the International Scholarships for students enrolling for the 2022/2023 academic year, in order to encourage and continue the globalization of its degree programs.
The grant will only be available to international students who are pursuing a master’s degree. The total value of each scholarship awarded is € 7.000,00. To be considered for this prize, students must meet the entry requirements of the program they desire to enter and be accepted into it.
The Institution of Macerata is a public university in Macerata, Italy, that offers a fantastic chance for international students. It is one of Europe’s oldest and still operational universities. The University of Macerata is placed #49 in Italy’s university rankings. Ideologically, politically, and religiously, the university is self-contained.
Why should you study at Macerata University? The University of Macerata is a public university that understands the importance of education and research in building a knowledge-based society. The institution follows constitutional values and gives students liberty in their studies, teaching, and research.
International Scholarships at University of Macerata
- University of Macerata
- Università degli Studi di Macerata (University of Macerata) was founded in 1290 and is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of Macerata (population range of 10,000-49,999 inhabitants), Marche. Officially authorized and/or recognized by Italy’s Minister of Education, University, and Research (Ministry of Education, Universities and Research, Italy),
Criteria for Eligibility
- All international students from any country are able to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects:
- Students can apply to the University of Macerata for a master’s degree in their field of interest.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- International students are required to apply.
- The University of Macerata will award scholarships to the selected master’s candidates, each worth PHP 1,215,025.41(€ 7.000,00) before taxes, which the recipient must pay.
Process of the Application
- Students who are interested in receiving this scholarship must first apply for admission to the University of Macerata.
- All pupils who meet the criteria will be considered.
- Documents to Support Your Application: Students must provide the following documents to the university:
- a copy of the applicant’s passport or another form of acceptable identification, as well as a certificate from the university including a list of the exams taken
- a video that promotes the application
- a lesson plan
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must complete the prerequisites for the master’s degree program at Macerata. Students must be able to communicate effectively in English and Italian.
- May 13, 2022