Montclair State University has created the Presidential Scholarships in the United States for potential-filled first-year students with outstanding academic achievements for the academic year 2022-2023. This scholarship program is entirely based on merit. This financing program is open to all foreign, in-state, and out-of-state domestic students. The scholarship will only be available for undergraduate studies. Students with a 3.0 – 4.0 GPA are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship will cover a portion of the tuition for the program being pursued.
This is an excellent option for students to pursue higher education in the United States. Montclair State Institution is a public research university located in Montclair, New Jersey. The university is now ranked 197th among National Universities and is on track to become a globally recognized outstanding public university by 2025. Why should you attend Montclair Saint University? Montclair Saint University seeks to deliver planned, intentional, inclusive, person-centered experiences, services, and opportunities to its students as they pursue their majors. Through strong collaboration with campus partners, the university ensures that students are both challenged and supported as they engage with the vast array of accessible resources.
Presidential Scholarships for International Students
- United States
- Montclair State University
- Montclair State University, founded in 1908, is a non-profit public higher education school located in the suburbs of the medium-sized town of Montclair (population range of 10,000-49,999 residents), New Jersey. Montclair State University is a big (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education school that is officially accredited and/or recognized by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Montclair State University provides courses and programs that lead to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees in a variety of fields of study. For further information, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below. This 111-year-old higher-education school offers a stringent admission criteria that is based on entrance examinations as well as students’ previous academic records and ratings.
Criteria of Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Both international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students are eligible to apply to any undergraduate program at Montclair State University.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- All applicants must be first-year students.
- Applicants must have an unweighted high school GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- This scholarship will be offered to chosen undergraduate students to help cover the costs of their undergraduate studies at Montclair Saint University.
Process of the Application
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission using the university’s application portal. All qualifying students will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the following documents to the university:
- Transcript of Secondary School
- Statement for personal essay
- Recommendation letter
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school diploma and, if available or necessary, standardized test results such as the SAT or ACT.
- Language Requirements: Students must submit the following English language competence exam scores:
- IBT-70 TOEFL
- 95 Duolingo
- ITEP -3.7
November 1, 2022
Source: Montclair State University