The Vrije Universities Brussels is accepting applications from high-potential students for the Master of Science in Photonics Engineering VUB Scholarships. For the school year 2022-2023, the program is accessible. During a scholarship interview prior to final acceptance, all students applying to the Vrije Universities Brussels will have the opportunity to demonstrate their technical knowledge. The fellowship is for 10.000 EUR per academic year and is for the Master of Science in Photonics Engineering program.
Excellent scholarship program that allows you to attend Vrije Universiteit Brussel without having to worry about the cost of your education. Founded in 1834 by Flemish-Brussels lawyer Pierre Theodore Verhaegen. Vrije Universities Brussels is a research university in Brussels, Belgium, that is both Dutch and English-speaking. Brussels Humanities, Science and Engineering Campus, Brussels Health Campus, Brussels Technology Campus, and Brussels Photonics Campus are among its four campuses.
Why should you consider studying at Vrije Universiteit Brussel? VUB’s appealing international and English-taught education portfolio draws well-prepared, enthusiastic foreign students and faculty. VUB works hard to build solid relationships with academic institutions, regional and international organizations, industry, policymakers, and governments.
Photonics Engineering VUB Scholarships
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel (Free University of Brussels) was founded in 1970 and is a non-profit private higher education school located in the big city of Brussels (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants). Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) is a big (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially accredited and/or recognized by the Vlaams Ministerie van Onderwijs en Vorming, Belgi (Flemish Ministry of Education and Training, Belgium). Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) offers courses and programs in a variety of fields that lead to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees.
Criteria of Eligibility
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: The university’s Master of Science in Photonics Engineering program.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- The Master of Science in Photonics Engineering program is eligible for this funding.
- Based on good academic records, the Vrije Universiteit Brussel will grant selected students full scholarships of 10.000 EUR each academic year for the Master of Science in Photonics Engineering program.
Process of the Application
- Students must first complete an application for admission to the Master of Science in Photonics Engineering program. These scholarships are open to all overseas students applying to VUB; no special procedure is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher Transcript of records
- All of the following documents
- Motivation letter The original documents, as well as a certified translation, are required.
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Prerequisites: You must have a bachelor’s degree to apply for a master’s program; each program has its own set of requirements.
- Language Requirement: All of our prospective students must show that they have a sufficient command of the English language by meeting one of the following criteria:
- A Belgian secondary school diploma awarded by the Flemish, French-speaking, or German-speaking community
- A secondary or higher education diploma with English as the sole language of instruction (the medium of instruction must be mentioned on your transcripts, diploma, or a separate attestation given by the school to confirm this)
- TOEFL IBT (or TOEFL IBT Home Edition) with a minimum level: of 79 (Institution code 6740)
- IELTS (or IELTS Indicator) with a minimum overall score: of 6.5
- ITACE with minimum level: B2 Cambridge English Qualification Scale with the following minimal level: 170
- August 31, 2022