You can apply for the PhD Scholarships in Synthetic Polymer Chemistry at the Technical University of Denmark for the academic year 2022-2023 if you are interested in a PhD in the interface of organic chemistry and cell biology. The PhD program’s goal is to develop new materials for molecular biology and immunology, specifically polymers that form nanodiscs with cellular lipids and their functionalization.
Get financial aid and finish your studies in Denmark. The Technical University of Denmark, usually known as DTU, was established in 1829 by Hans Christian and was Denmark’s first polytechnic. According to the OS World University Rankings, the Technical University of Denmark is rated 103rd in the world. Its purpose is to develop and produce societal value through natural and technical sciences. Why should you study at Denmark’s Technical University? DTU is a forward-thinking and open-minded educational institution that emphasizes research and new ideas. Applicants can get valuable learning and teaching experience here, with a clear focus on landing a job. We provide a rewarding and demanding career opportunity in an international setting.
Scholarships in Synthetic Polymer Chemistry Interface of Biology
- Danmarks Tekniske Universitet
- Danmarks Tekniske Universitet (Danish Technical University) was founded in 1829 and is a non-profit public higher education institution located in Kongens Lyngby (population range of 50,000-249,999), Denmark’s Capital Region. Danmarks Tekniske Universitet (DTU) is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 7,000-7,999 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially accredited and/or recognized by the Uddannelses- og Forskningsministeriet (Ministry of Higher Education and Science, Denmark). In a variety of fields of study, Danmarks Tekniske Universitet (DTU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees.
Criteria of Eligibility
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: The university offers a PhD in Synthetic Polymer Chemistry at the Interface of Biology.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- The winning candidate will have an outstanding chemistry, molecular biology, or materials science degree.
- The PhD scholarship is contingent on academic acceptance, and the candidate will enroll in one of DTU’s general degree programs.
- All interested candidates are urged to apply, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion, or ethnic heritage.
- The selected candidates will be paid in Denmark by the Technical University of Denmark.
Process of the Application
- How to Apply: Applications must be submitted electronically via the university portal as a single PDF file containing all materials to be considered. Fill out the online application form and upload all of your English-language materials in one PDF file.
- Students must submit the following documents as supporting materials.
- A motivational letter for the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae is a type of resume.
- Grade transcripts and BSc, MSc diplomas (in English) with an official grading scale explanation
- Applicants must hold a two-year master’s degree (120 ECTS points) or a comparable degree with an academic level equivalent to a two-year master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the university’s language standards.
- August 1, 2022
Source: Danish Technical University