The University of Leeds is giving PG School of Psychology International Masters Scholarships to recognise and acknowledge individuals’ outstanding academic performance and personal traits. All high-achieving overseas participants are eligible for the educational bursary to study a master’s degree program at the University of Leeds in the United Kingdom.
Take advantage of the opportunity to receive financial assistance in the United Kingdom. With around 39,000 students, the University of Leeds is a complete community in the United Kingdom. Regardless of their background, the university has always been dedicated to drawing the best and brightest students from throughout the world. Why should you study at Leeds University? At this university, candidates can improve their personality and communication skills through a variety of workshops, events, and cultural projects. It also provides a diverse range of bachelor’s and master’s degree options.
PG School of Psychology International Masters Scholarships
- United Kingdom
- University of Leeds
- The University of Leeds was founded in 1904 and is a non-profit public higher education institution based in the medium-sized city of Leeds (population range of 500,000-1,000,000), Yorkshire and the Humber. University of Leeds is a major (uniRank enrollment range: 30,000-34,999 students) coeducational higher education school that is officially authorized and/or recognized by the Privy Council. In a variety of fields of study, the University of Leeds provides courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees.
Criteria of Eligibility
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- Master’s degree program in the School of Psychology is an eligible course or subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- Students must have a 2:1 class degree in Psychology (or an international equivalent) or a discipline that includes a significant amount of psychology and research techniques instruction.
- International students who are new to the University, self-funding, and not receiving any other fees scholarships or bursaries are eligible.
- The £2,000 scholarship will be given in the form of a tuition fee reduction at the University of Leeds.
Process of the Application
- How to Apply: If you have applied to the university’s School of Graduate Studies for a master’s program, you are eligible for this grant. There is no need to apply; individuals who meet the requirements will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, a statement, and a passport photocopy
- To reserve a spot in a master’s program at the institution, you must have at least a UK 2.1 bachelor’s degree or equivalent in English or a closely related topic.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate your competence by earning an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher.
- August 1, 2022
Source: University of Leeds