The International Dean Scholarships were founded by the University North Central College in the United States to give great education at a reasonable cost.
The educational prize is open to bright candidates planning to enroll in undergraduate degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2022-2023.
North Central College is a private college in Naperville, Illinois, that offers overseas students the option to complete their undergraduate studies in the United States. It is affiliated with the United Methodist Church and provides around 70 undergraduate majors, minors, and programs dispersed among 19 academic departments in three undergraduate colleges/schools, as well as a master’s degree program.
Why are you interested in attending North Central College? The college will provide you with some of your most memorable and meaningful experiences. While strengthening their leadership and ministry abilities, they will have the opportunity to assist others locally and abroad.
International Dean Scholarships
- United States
- North Central College
- North Central College was founded in 1861 and is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the big town of Naperville, Illinois (population range of 50,000-249,999). This university also has branch campuses in the following cities: Chicago. North Central College (NCC) is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 3,000-3,999 students) coeducational higher education institution nominally linked with the Christian Church. It is accredited and/or recognized by the Higher Learning Commission.
Criteria Of Eligibility
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- Courses or Subjects Eligible: The scholarship will be awarded in any of the university’s subjects.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- A minimum GPA of 3.1-3.5 is required of applicants.
- International students are required to apply.
- North Central College will provide successful students a Php 1,466,654 ($28,000) scholarship to further their degree in the United States.
Process of the Application
- How to Apply: Applicants must complete either the university portal or the Common Application portal to be considered for admission.
- Documents to Support Your Application: Students must provide the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts/records from high school and graduation certificate
- All grades obtained throughout three (3) academic years should be included on transcripts.
- If you haven’t graduated yet, please send certified transcripts for the three most recent years and your certificate once you have.
- Applicants must provide official ACT or SAT results to be considered for admission.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (ibt) – 79
- EIKEN – Pre 1
- June 1, 2022