The University of East Anglia has created the Norfolk Gardens Trust Bursary for the academic year 2022-2023 to improve the lives of individuals by providing them with the necessary financial aid to pursue their dream degrees. Students pursuing a master’s degree at the University of East Anglia’s School of History will be considered for this £1,500 grant.
Get a £1,500 masters degree certificate in the UK. The Institution of East Anglia was founded in 1963 and is a public research university in Norwich, England. It is placed 12th in The Times Good University Guide 2017 and 14th in The Complete University Guide 2019.
The University of East Anglia is an internationally acclaimed university and a leading research institution that is making a significant contribution to society’s worldwide concerns.
Norfolk Gardens Trust International Bursary
- United Kingdom
- University of East Anglia
- Established in 1963, University of East Anglia is a located in the suburban setting of the large town of Norwich (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), East of England. University of East Anglia (UEA) is a big (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially authorized and/or recognized by the Privy Council. University of East Anglia (UEA) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
Criteria of Eligibility
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students can apply to the University of East Anglia for a master’s degree program in Norfolk garden or planned landscape history.
- Eligibility Requirements: Applicants must fulfill all of the following criteria to be considered:
- The applicants must be undertaking a study into an aspect of Norfolk garden or designed landscape history..
- The applicants must have accepted a place in any master’s taught programme at the School of History.
- The University of East Anglia’s School of History will pay selected individuals £1,500 toward the cost of pursuing a master’s degree program.
Process of the Application
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university portal to submit their completed admission applications and scholarship applications.
- Supporting Documentation: Students must produce academic transcripts as well as any other documents required of overseas students.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are normally expected to have a suitable master’s degree certification.
- Students must submit scores from the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS: 7.0
- PTE (Pearson): 76
- June 1, 2022