New Brisbane Scholarships are now available at Torrens University for overseas students studying in Australia. This financing opportunity will be available for the academic year 2022-2023. At Torrens University in Australia, all new overseas students are able to apply. Up to 35% of your total course cost will be covered by the grant.
For applicants in Australia, this is a fantastic chance. Torrens Institution is a private university in Australia. It offers high-quality undergraduate, doctorate, higher degree by study, and specialized degree programs in a wide range of academic subjects.
What are the benefits of studying at Torrens University Australia? Students will have a wide range of professional options to choose from at this university, as well as the training they need to excel in those fields. At the school, students are now being taught future skills.
New Brisbane International Scholarships
- Torrens University
- Torrens University Australia was founded in 2012 as a for-profit private higher education school in the urban setting of Adelaide (population range of 1,000,000 to 5,000,000 residents), South Australia. Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane are all locations where this university has a branch campus. Torrens University Australia (TUA) is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 5,000-5,999 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially approved and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia.
- Eligible Countries:
- International students from Latin America or European Union and other international countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Design, Business, and Health at Torrens University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To maintain their scholarship, undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period.
- Applicants must be International students from Latin America or European Union.
- Torrens University Australia will provide up to 35% of your total tuition costs for successful candidates.
- How to Apply:
- To apply for the scholarship, the applicants need to take admission through the university portal or The Common Application for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents:
- The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements:
- For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement:
- Students must have an IELTS (or equivalent) 6.5 overall band and display a minimum of a credit average.
- May 30, 2022
Source: Brisbane Scholarships