MyBioSource Inc. is pleased to announce the annual MyBioSource Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023, which will allow prospering students to explore the unlimited possibilities in a STEM sector. MyBioSource has designed this scholarship program specifically for international and domestic high school, undergraduate, and graduate students who desire to pursue a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) major. To be considered for this grant, applicants must be enrolled in an appropriate program at a recognized American institution or college. Each of the five winners will get $1,000.
MyBioSource Inc. is a biotechnological products distribution corporation founded to create a broad portfolio of laboratory research reagents, both hard to obtain and ordinary things, with worldwide distributions. It was created in 2006 in Vancouver, British Columbia by three enthusiastic entrepreneurs who were passionate about offering the greatest biological reagents in the world. MyBioSource Inc. has the largest assortment of items at the most competitive pricing. Its objective is to deliver #1 grade reagents all over the world. It intends to provide a one-stop searchable collection of biological reagents, such as monoclonal or polyclonal antibodies, recombinant proteins, or ELISA kits, to its client base of academics and scientists.
MyBioSource International Scholarships
Criteria of Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationals of the home country, as well as foreign students, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Applicants may apply to any authorized institution or college for any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) major undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Applicants must be seniors in high school, undergraduates, graduates, or international students.
- Applicants must be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, or graduate student at a recognized institution or university for the fall semester of 2022.
- Applicants must plan to major in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or a closely connected subject.
- The MyBioSource group will select five winners and grant them a $1,000 scholarship to cover tuition, books, supplies, or other educational expenses.
Process of the Application
- How to Apply: Students must first submit an entrance application to the university and program of their choice. A separate scholarship application form must be filed.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the application and a 250-word response explaining why you have chosen to pursue a career in “STEM” and why you should be awarded the scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must show proof of previous education, such as a high school graduate certificate or a bachelor’s degree, in order to be admitted.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet the university’s English language requirements before applying for admission. TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, CAE/CPE, and other international exams are commonly accepted by American institutions and colleges.
- June 30,2022