The Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship, granted as the Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence, is presently accepting applications from interested and eligible international students. The purpose of this scholarship program is to alter lives by assisting financially underprivileged ASEAN students to attend Monash University. The coveted Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship is generously financed by a group of Monash alumni who live and work in Singapore, alumni who are committed to providing young people from the region with an outstanding international education.
Monash University Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship
- Monash University
- Monash University is a non-profit public higher education school in Clayton, Victoria, that was founded in 1958. Clayton is a medium-sized town with a population of 10,000 to 49,999 people. Melbourne, Gippsland, Kuala Lumpur, and Johannesburg are all locations where this university maintains a branch campus. Monash University (Monash) is a big (uniRank enrollment range: over-45,000 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially approved and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia. Monash University (Monash) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in a variety of fields, including pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, and doctorate degrees.
Criteria of Eligibility
- Applicants must be ASEAN citizens https://www.dfat.gov.au/geo/southeast-asia/.
- Apply for a full-time Monash University course offer in any single degree at one of our Australian campuses.
- Applicants who have not previously attended Monash University
- Applicants must show that they are from a low-income family.
- Applicants must not have started university studies at any level.
- Fees for instruction
- Annual allowance of $14,000 AUD
- Accommodation on campus. For on-campus housing, you must apply directly to Monash Residential Services (MRS).
- Visa fees for students
- In the first year, an additional $3,000 AUD one-time startup cost is required.
- In the first year, one return flight is included.
Process of the Application
- You must fill out a separate online Application form for this scholarship.
- We strongly advise you to submit your scholarship application online.
- Alternatively, you can print an application form and submit it to with the subject line Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship – [Your Name].
- A course application must also be submitted.
- The $100 course application fee will be waived for those who apply for this scholarship. Before submitting your course application, please request a waiver code.
- July 17, 2022