The Merit Scholarships in Mechanical Engineering were established by the University of Washington to provide financial assistance to individuals who have potential but lack the financial means to complete their higher education. For the academic year 2022-2023, the scholarship is available.
This merit grant is only available to students enrolled in the University of Washington’s undergraduate Mechanical Engineering program. To be eligible for this grant to cover tuition fees, students must have applied and been accepted to the selected program by May 1st.
Students have a fantastic opportunity to finish their degree in the United States. The University of Washington, located in Seattle, is a public research university that is ranked 59th among national universities and 85th in the QS World University Rankings. The University of Washington is dedicated to upholding its fundamental goal of knowledge preservation, advancement, and dissemination.
Students have an excellent opportunity to complete their education in the United States. The University of Washington is a public research university in Seattle that is ranked 59th among national universities and 85th overall in the QS World University Rankings. The University of Washington is committed to the preservation, promotion, and sharing of knowledge as a basic purpose.
- University of Washington
- The University of Washington was founded in 1861 and is a non-profit public higher education school located in the medium-sized city of Seattle (population range of 500,000 to 1,000,000 inhabitants), Washington. Bothell and Tacoma are the locations of this institution’s branch campuses. University of Washington (UW) is a very big (uniRank enrollment range: over-45,000 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially accredited and/or recognized by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Washington, USA
- Eligible Countries:
- All domestic and foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects:
- The students can apply for an undergraduate Mechanical Engineering program at the University of Washington.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to the applied programme by 1st May
- The University of Washington will provide the selected candidates with merit scholarships to cover the cost of their undergraduate studies in Mechanical Engineering.
- How to Apply:
- The students must complete their admission application on the university portal. Online scholarship application details can be obtained here.
- All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Three letters of recommendation
- Proposal document
- Admission Requirements:
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- TOEFL CBT – 237
- IELTS – 7.0
- Duolingo – 120
- May 1, 2022
Source: University of Washington