The University of Kent’s Kent Business School is happy to offer two MBA Leaders in Sustainability Scholarships to overseas students. All interested applicants will be entitled for a 25% discount on their MBA tuition at the university.
The educational prize is intended to encourage international students to enroll in the university’s master’s degree program. The scholarship program is now accepting applications for the school year 2022/2023.
This is an excellent opportunity for students to further their education in the United Kingdom. The Institution of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university located in Kent, England. On January 4, 1965, the University was granted its Royal Charter, and Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent, was named the first Chancellor the following year. For Communication and Media Studies (Journalism), Law, and Psychology, Kent was ranked among the top 150 universities in the world.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Kent? The university offers a program that prepares students to work anywhere in the world. It is a prestigious university with a dynamic faculty, high student satisfaction, and a reputation for cutting-edge research. Students have access to all university resources, including all they need to have a good time as a student and succeed in their studies.
MBA Leaders in Sustainability Scholarships
- United Kingdom
- University of Kent
- The University of Kent, established in 1965, is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburbs of Canterbury (population range of 50,000-249,999), in South East England. Medway, Paris, Brussels, and Athens are all locations where this university has a branch campus. University of Kent (KENT) is a major (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially approved and/or recognized by the Privy Council.
- Eligible Countries:
- All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects:
- Students can undertake an MBA study programme at the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Hold a UK First Class degree (or international equivalent) or hold substantial managerial work experience
- Be self-funded
- The selected candidates will be provided a 25% off tuition fee waiver by the University of Kent for their master’s studies.
- How to Apply:
- Applicants must first complete their admission application on the university portal or submit the required supporting statement of motivation.
- All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents:
- Submit a minimum 500-word statement of motivation detailing why they should be considered for this scholarship award, demonstrating their commitment to sustainable business practice, aspirational business leadership, and how this aligns with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Supporting statement of motivation.
- Admission Requirements:
- For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement:
- You must meet minimum English language entry requirements to prove your written and spoken English for postgraduate study.
Deadline: May 31, 2022
Source: University of Kent