Suppose you want to learn how to teach English as a global language. In that case, you should apply for the MA TESOL International Scholarships given by the University of Warwick in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2022-2023. This scholarship is primarily available to all foreign and local students enrolled in the University of Warwick’s Masters in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages program.The students must meet the course requirements to be eligible to win this bursary which will cover partial tuition fee costs.
The University of Warwick was established in 1965 as part of a government push to promote higher education on the outskirts of Coventry, between the West Midlands and Warwickshire, England.
Why should you study at Warwick University? The University of Warwick is ranked 54th in the world (QS World University Rankings 2019) and among the top 100 universities in the world for graduate employability. By concentrating on supporting its outstanding staff and students and providing them with the flexibility and finest surroundings to grow, the institution hopes to be even more successful in 2030 than it is today, as one of the world’s top universities.
MA TESOL International Scholarships
- United Kingdom
- The University of Warwick
- Founded in 1965, The University of Warwick is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the small city of Coventry (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants), West Midlands. The University of Warwick is a big (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially approved and/or recognized by the Privy Council. In various fields of study, the University of Warwick provides courses and programs leading to legally recognized higher education degrees like bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 54-year-old university maintains strict admission criteria based on students’ previous academic records and ratings. Students from other countries are welcome to apply.
Criteria Of Eligibility
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Applicants can apply for the University of Warwick’s Masters in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages program.
- Eligibility Requirements: Applicants must fulfill all of the following criteria to be considered:
- Applicants must be UK or international students who have received a full-time offer at the University of Warwick.
- The bursary recipient will receive £3,000, which is equal to half of the current tuition rate for the degree pursued at the University of Warwick.
Process of the Application
- Students can begin their admissions application on the university’s website. Please send your application to the address below, designated ‘MA TESOL Bursary,’ before the deadline.
- ‘Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Bachelors degree transcript
- One reference
- Admissions requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5