Education helps people improve their intelligence, abilities, and personalities. Cedarville University is proud to introduce the Joan Horner International Student Scholarships, which emphasize the significance of education. The program is offered to high-achieving students from around the world who are beginning their undergraduate studies at the university.
Cedarville University is a private Baptist university in Cedarville, Ohio, that is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. It is a fantastic opportunity for overseas students to finish their studies in the United States. It offers more than 130 undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
What are the benefits of attending Cedarville University? The university is noted for its rigorous academic programs, high graduation rates, accredited professional and health science offerings, and active student body.
Joan Horner International Student Scholarships
- United States
- Cedarville University
- Cedarville University, founded in 1887, is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the suburban setting of Cedarville, Ohio (population range of 2,500-9,999). Cedarville University is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 3,000-3,999 students) coeducational higher education institution nominally linked with the Christian-Baptist church. It is accredited and/or recognized by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Eligible Countries:
- All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects:
- Undergraduate program in any subject offered by the Cedarville University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- The applicants must have impressive academic achievements.
- Candidates who demonstrate a servant’s heart and have demonstrated financial need.
- Cedarville University will provide the tuition-fee scholarship to selected undergraduate students.
- How to Apply:
- Admission applications can be made via the official application portal of the university.
- All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- Admission Requirements:
- Students must meet the undergraduate admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: •
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
Source: Cedarville University