Join the International Student Presidential Merit Scholarships given by the City University of Seattle in the United States to gain the skills and information you need for the next step in your career. The initiative assists exceptional overseas candidates who wish to begin undergraduate or master’s degree studies in the academic year 2022/2023.
Great offer for students in the USA. The City University of Seattle is a private university in Seattle, Washington that is regarded among the best regional universities in the west. The university’s mission is to give career-relevant education to working professionals who wish to grow in their careers and participate in the global economy. Why choose to study at the City University of Seattle? The City University of Seattle is one of the top three MBA-producing schools in Washington State. It is globally renowned and is recognized among students for its job-skills-focused curriculum and experienced teaching staff, who have worked for some of the world’s most successful companies. The students are given many opportunities to learn in one of the fastest-growing cities for technology companies in the United States.
International Student Presidential Merit Scholarships
- United States
- City University of Seattle
- The City University of Seattle was founded in 1973 and is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the metropolitan setting of Bellevue, Washington (population range of 50,000-249,999). United States Aberdeen, Centralia, Everett, Longview, North Seattle, Port Angeles, Renton, Shoreline, Tacoma, Vancouver; Outside of the United States Aberdeen, Centralia, Everett, Longview, North Seattle, Port Angeles, Renton, Shoreline, Tacoma, Vancouver; Canada, Mexico, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Greece, Romania, Slovakia, Switzerland, China, and Australia are among the countries represented. City University of Seattle (CityU) is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 3,000-3,999 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially accredited and/or recognized by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. City University of Seattle (CityU) offers courses and programs that lead to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees) and bachelor’s degrees (i.e. bachelor’s degrees).
Criteria of Eligibility
- All international competitors are eligible to compete.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply to any CityU degree or certificate program.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- Open to CityU’s first-time overseas candidates.
- Must be a Seattle resident with an F-1 visa.
- You must be a current 1-20 holder.
- If the award is greater than the tuition cost, the scholarship must be used for tuition only and cannot be handed out as a cash refund.
- The remaining award cash can be carried over for up to two more quarters before being canceled.
- You must enroll full-time and commence your studies at CityU within one-quarter of the award letter’s deadline.
- Beginning students in the ELP Program
- The institution will provide $5,000 to the tuition fee of the accepted applicants’ chosen program at CityU.
Process of the Application
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply using the university’s online portal. The International Student Office will thereafter require candidates to submit a Financial Declaration Form.
- Documents to Support Your Application: Students must provide the following documents to the university:
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- Certificate of bachelor’s degree
- All academic records and transcripts from prior institutions (in English)
- Statement of Accounts
- Statement of support
- Passport photocopy
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to a CityU program of their choice, candidates must have necessary qualifications.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must pass the following English language competency tests with a minimum score:
- 4.5 ITEP Plus
- IBT TOEFL – 87
- Summer Quarter
- June 15
- Fall Quarter
- September 15
- Winter Quarter
- December 15
- Spring Quarter
- March 15
Source: City University of Seattle