The University of Winchester has created the International Postgraduate Student Scholarships for students in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023 to provide financial help depending on their academic performance.
This £3,000 scholarship is available to international students applying to a full-time postgraduate teaching program at the University of Winchester. To be accepted for this scholarship, students must have a first or second-class degree and an IELTS score of 6.5.
A fantastic opportunity to study for a postgraduate degree in the UK with a £3,000 award. The Institution of Winchester is an English public research university located in Winchester, Hampshire. It was founded in 2005 and is now ranked 106th in the UK by the Complete University Guide Rankings.
Why should you come to the University of Winchester to study? The University of Winchester aspires to be a model of educational excellence, environmental stewardship, and social justice. Winchester is a community dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of individuals and communities. Staff and students are encouraged to fully embrace equality, diversity, and inclusion.
International Postgraduate Scholarships
- United Kingdom
- University of Winchester
- The University of Winchester (population BE THE DIFFERENCE Winchester) was founded in 2005 and is a for-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban environment of the range of 10,000-49,999 residents), South East England. The University of Winchester is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 7,000-7,999 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially approved and/or recognized by the Privy Council.
- The University of Winchester will extend a scholarship worth Php 154,080 ($3,000) to the selected postgraduate students.
- Eligible Countries:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects:
- Postgraduate programs offered at the University of Winchester can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have accepted an offer from the University of Winchester.
- The applicants must have a good class degree
- How to Apply:
- Students are required to apply for admission via the university portal.
- Interested students are requested to contact for scholarship applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Evidence of academic transcripts and certificates
- A copy of the main page of your passport and any previous UK visa stamps
- Personal statement • Contact details for a referee
- Copies of your degree certificate and/or transcript for all University level study
- Admission Requirements:
- The applicants must have a first or second (higher) class equivalent degree and must also meet additional merit-based criteria.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- July 1, 2022