Applicants who are enthusiastic are urged to apply for an International Ph.D. Studentship at Brunel University London’s Centre for Advanced Powertrain and Fuels. This is a three-year financed Ph.D. scholarship offered to UK, EU, and international candidates for research degree coursework at the institution during the academic year 2022/2023.
A worthy opportunity to receive funding for study in the United Kingdom.Brunel University London is a well-known university known for its high-quality education and research. The history of this university may be traced back to 1966. It was named after Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel. Since its start, it has done incredible work and grown year after year.
Why should you study at Brunel University London? Students who attend this university will have access to outstanding academic resources as well as acknowledgment for their creative ideas. It also permits candidates to pursue quality education while exercising their right to free expression in order to achieve professional competence.
International Ph.D. Studentship in Centre for Advanced Powertrain and Fuels
- United Kingdom
- Brunel University London
- Brunel University London, founded in 1966, is a non-profit public higher education university located in the suburban environment of Uxbridge (population range of 50,000-249,999 residents), London. Brunel University London is a big (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially approved and/or recognized by the Privy Council. Brunel University London provides courses and programs that lead to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees in a variety of fields of study.
Criteria of Eligibility
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: A PhD research degree program in the field of the Centre for Advanced Powertrain and Fuels is available.
- To be eligible for this grant, applicants must have or anticipate to have a least 2:1 or 1st class degree in mechanical engineering or a comparable area. A Masters degree is advantageous but not required. Excellent grasp and knowledge of thermodynamics and combustion. Practical knowledge of internal combustion engine operating.
- The chosen applicant will get a £18,062 annual stipend (bursary) as well as payment of their full-time home tuition expenses.
Process of the Application
- How to Apply: To be admitted to this program, candidates must first be admitted to the university’s PhD program. After being admitted, claimants can submit their bursary applications to Dr. Rhona Anderson.
- Supporting Documents: Please include an up-to-date CV, a research statement of 500-1,000 words outlining your project ideas, and a copy of your English language qualification. A one-page A4 personal statement outlining why you are the best candidate for the job (i.e., your abilities and experience); a copy of your degree certificate(s) and transcript(s);
- Admission requirements include a first- or upper-second-class master’s degree in a comparable discipline.
- Language Requirement: Evidence of English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in all parts), if applicable.
- May 30, 2022
Source: Brunel University London