The International PhD Scholarships in Zooarchaeology of Southwest Asia are now accepting applications from deserving candidates. The University of Groningen is in charge of organizing this course of study. Students from all around the world who want to enroll in a PhD program for the academic year 2022–2023 are eligible for the studentship.
International PhD Scholarships in Zooarchaeology of Southwest Asia
- Rijksuniversiteit Groningen
- Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (University of Groningen) is a public higher education institution that was founded in 1614 and is situated in the urban area of the sizable town of Groningen (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants). Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RUG) is a sizable (uniRank Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RUG) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, and doctorate degrees in a variety of fields of study. It is officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministerie van Onderwijs, Cultuur en Wetenschap, Nederland (Ministry For further information, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below. Based on entrance exams, past academic performance, and grades, this higher education school, which is 405 years old, has a selective admission procedure. International students are welcome to apply.
Criteria of Eligibility
- Eligible Nationalities: All countries
- PhD in Southwest Asian Zooarchaeology is an acceptable course of study.
- All candidates must meet the following requirements in order for them to be considered:
- a master’s degree in anthropology, biology, or a closely related discipline with a focus on research
- exemplary academic performance
- a clear affection for the subject of the study
- demonstrable expertise in relational databases and quantitative zooarchaeology (e.g. Access)
- great ability to communicate across cultures
- Excellent academic writing abilities and a proficiency level of at least C1.
- At the University of Groningen, the chosen applicant will be given a scholarship worth Php 129,496.08 gross per month.
Process of The Application
- How to Apply: Interested parties must enroll in a PhD program at the University of Groningen in order to be considered for this opportunity. Applicants can submit an application for the award after enrolling.
- Supporting Documents: All of the following supporting documents must be uploaded:
- a resume with the names and numbers of two academic references (do not include any reference letters)
- a 1,500–2,000 word research proposal outlining your plan of attack for the aforementioned project The proposal ought to include the following components:
- modernity, applicability to society, and relevance,
- (a) Important goals,
- (c) theoretical and methodological approach; and
- d) a schedule.
- a 5,000-word writing sample, such as an essay, a published article, or a section of a master’s thesis
- certified copies of your academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: You should review any entry requirements for any qualification you intend to pursue before submitting your application.
- Students must possess a certificate proving their ability in English.
- July 10, 2022
Source: University of Groningen