The International PhD Position in Edge Computing and Decentralized Learning at Chalmers University of Technology is now open for applications. Positions are available for the school year 2022-2023. The PhD student post at Chalmers University of Technology is a full-time temporary position with a competitive monthly income and full social benefits that is limited to four years plus teaching and other departmental activities. The proposed launch date is August 2022.
Apply for this scholarship program and finish your PhD in Sweden. Chalmers Institution of Technology is a Swedish university that specializes in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, seafaring, and other management-related fields. It is placed 342nd in Best Global Universities for its efforts to create and share knowledge, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone. Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? Chalmers University of Technology’s aim is to generate and spread information, expertise, and solutions that benefit everyone. Chalmers teaches its students to think independently and to use engineering methods to solve future problems.
International PhD in Edge Computing and Decentralized Learning
- Chalmers tekniska högskola (Chalmers University of Technology)
- Chalmers tekniska högskola (Chalmers University of Technology) was founded in 1829 and is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of Göteborg (population range of 500,000 to 1,000,000 inhabitants), Vastra Gotaland County. Chalmers tekniska högskola (CHALMERS) is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 9,000-9,999 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially authorized and/or recognized by the Utbildningsdepartementet, Sverige (Ministry of Education and Research, Sweden). Chalmers tekniska högskola (CHALMERS) provides courses and programs that lead to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees in a variety of fields of study. For further information, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below. This 189-year-old higher-education school offers a stringent admission policy based on students’ prior academic performance.
Criteria of Eligibility
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students interested in edge computing and decentralized learning can apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible:
- You should be well-versed in mathematics, information theory, coding theory, and machine learning.
- Applicants must have good grades in key mathematics courses, a strong interest in pursuing theoretical research, be independent, curious, and creative, and be able to work in an international context and effectively explain their ideas.
- The selected candidates will get a salary and five years of full-time temporary employment at Chalmers University of Technology.
Process of the Application
- How to Apply: Students must submit an admission application through the university site; the application must then be marked with Ref 20220216 and written in English.
- The application should be submitted electronically with attachments in the form of PDF files.
- Supporting Documents: Students must bring the following documents to the university:
- Personal communication
- There are two references.
- Master’s thesis copy
- copies and transcripts of completed education, grades, and other credentials, such as TOEFL test results
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed or be on their way to obtaining a master’s degree equating to at least 240 higher education credits.
- Language Requirements: Students must be fluent in both verbal and written English.
- June 20, 2022