Apply for the International Need-Based Grants offered by Berkeley College for the academic year 2022/2023 to get financial assistance to begin your academic adventure in the United States. The grant’s purpose is to assist international students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree program. The amount of the award is determined by previous academic accomplishment and financial necessity.
Berkeley College, a private for-profit college with campuses in New York and New Jersey, is a worthy option for overseas students in the United States. It offers certificate and undergraduate degrees as well as graduate degrees. Why should you enroll at Berkeley College? Berkeley is a safe location to study and live, and it is unlike any other in terms of preparing you for life in the real world. The College provides students with the tools they need to succeed in a dynamic career for the rest of their lives, and it is an excellent career destination for students from all over the world.
International Need-Based Grants at Berkeley College
- Berkeley College
- Berkeley College is a for-profit institution in Berkeley, New York, that was founded in 1931. This college also has branch campuses in White Plains and New York City. Berkeley College is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 6,000 6,999 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially accredited and/or recognized by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Berkeley College offers pre-bachelor degrees (certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), as well as bachelor degrees in a variety of fields.
Criteria of Eligibility
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- Courses or Subjects Eligible: The scholarship will be awarded in any of the university’s subjects.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- Enrollment in a degree program full-time.
- I am not a United States citizen.
- Must apply during the admissions process and before the first semester begins.
- Berkeley College will pay up to 25% of tuition for students who have demonstrated academic excellence and financial need.
Process of the Application
- Students must apply for admission to Berkeley College through the university site. The entrance application will be used to evaluate applicants.
- Academic transcripts from all prior institutions attended, a copy of their passport, and other documents are required.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to degree and certificate programs, high school graduation or the equivalent is required.
- Language Requirement: Applicants who do not speak English as their first language must present proof that they meet the English language requirements.
- August 13, 2022