Southeastern University has launched Financial Aid & Scholarships for overseas students for the academic year 2022-2023, with the goal of making higher education as accessible as feasible for international students. This scholarship application is only available to overseas students at the university. This award is not available to domestic students. These scholarships will be awarded based on merit in areas such as academics, athletics, music, theater, and film. Students must use the common entrance application to apply for this grant. Tuition fees should be covered.
This is an incredible program that will help the further education of bright students at Southeastern University. Southeastern University was founded in 1935 in New Brockton, Alabama, and is a private Christian liberal arts university in Lakeland, Florida. Southeastern University is placed 98th in Regional Universities South, and its aim is to enable students to discover and develop their divine design to serve Christ and the world via spirit-empowered life, learning, and leadership. Why should you attend Southeastern University? Southeastern University is a Christ-centered institution of higher learning dedicated to preparing the next generation of leaders to serve as influential servants in their vocations and communities. It is a community that transforms students, not just a university.
International Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Southeast University, Bangladesh
- Southeast University, Bangladesh, founded in 2002, is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of Dhaka (population range of over 5,000,000 inhabitants). Southeast University, Bangladesh (SEU) is a big (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially approved and/or recognized by the University Grants Commission of Bangladesh. Southeast University, Bangladesh (SEU) provides courses and programs that lead to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, and master degrees in a variety of fields of study.
Criteria of Eligibility
- Countries Eligible: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate program at Southeastern University in a topic of interest is eligible for consideration.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- International students must be identified as applicants.
- Southeastern University will provide scholarships to chosen international students to help cover the cost of their study, which is normally tuition.
Process of the Application
- How to Apply: Applicants must first apply for admission through the university portal. All pupils that applied will be given consideration.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the following documents to the university:
- Evaluation of the transcript
- 1-20 requirements for release
- Financial support affidavit
- Statement from a financial institution confirming the amount of money you placed
- Full payment for one semester
- Copies of your passport and your current visa
- Form F-1 Transfer (if you are transferring from another U.S. institution)
- Admission Standards: International students must meet the university’s admission requirements, which vary by programme.
- Language Requirements: Students must submit the following English language competence exam scores:
- TOEFL PBT scores range from 540 to 543.
- TOEFL IBT-76 TOEFL CBT-207
Source: Southeast University, Bangladesh