International Business School is offering Vienna Master’s International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 to honour the academic achievements of students in Hungary.
The funding program is open to international students interested in pursuing master’s degree programs. The scholarship provides a 10-35 percent reduction in the cost of the MSc program.
This fantastic opportunity will assist you in realizing your dream of studying at the International Business School by offering a 10-35 percent reduction on the MSc program tuition.
IBS is a state-recognized elite private higher education institution with licenses in Hungary and the United Kingdom that offers a variety of degree and non-degree business and management programs. IBS strives to have a diverse workforce that reflects the communities it serves as an employer. As a result, we accept applications from people from all areas of life.
IBS Vienna Master’s International Scholarships 2022-2023
- International Business School
- International Business School, founded in 1991, is a for-profit private higher education school based in the big city of Budapest (population range of 1,000,000 5,000,000 inhabitants). International Business School (IBS) is a relatively tiny (uniRank enrollment range: 1,000-1,999 students) coeducational higher education school that is officially accredited and/or recognized by the Magyar Felsooktatási Akkreditációs Bizottság (Hungarian Accreditation Committee).
- The scholarship programme will provide a 10-35% discount on the MSc program fee.
- Eligible Countries:
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects:
- Scholarships are awarded to study the MBA degree program in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must have a CGPA of 3.00-4.00 (out of 4.00) or 75-100% average in other educational systems >> please check the table below CGPA result Scholarship
- 4 35%
- 80-3.99 30%
- 60-3.79 25%
- 40-3.59 20%
- 20-3.39 15%
- 00-3.19 10%
- Candidates must have a relevant first or second class Bachelor’s degree or a first or second class Bachelor’s degree in any field plus documented relevant work experience of at least 1 year
- How to apply:
- To apply for the scholarship, the applicants need to take admission for the master’s program and upload the required documents. After enrolling in the MSc program, applicants should first apply online for the Master’s programme of IBS
- Supporting Documents:
- Candidates must attach a motivation letter to the scholarship email (minimum of 200 words).
- Admission Requirements:
- For admission to study the master’s degree program, students must have to provide bachelor’s degree certificate in any field of study and meet the admission requirements.
- Language Requirement:
- The language of education on the master’s programmes is exclusively English.
- Applicants shall take part in a diagnostic written English language test and an orientation interview at an agreed time.
- MSc applicants are required to pass IBS’ own English Language Placement Test which consists of a 100-minute test and an oral part with a listening task. If the applicant has a certificate of International English Language Testing System (IELTS, General) with a minimum overall score of 6.5 points,
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 79 in the iBT version,
- Cambridge Certificate with a minimum score of 176 (C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency),
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) with a minimum score of 58,
- a C1 level English language certificate,
- LCCI certificate with a minimum score of 60,
- Duolingo English Test with a minimum score of 105
- Previous studies in English,
- or if the applicant is a native speaker of English (based on passport citizenship)
- November 30, 2022
Source: International Business School