Scholarships allow students to further their education. As a result, the University College London offers IMPACT Scholarships to international students studying in the UK. Students who want to study full-time, part-time, or modular flexible can apply, and the scholarship will be applied pro-rata to their expenses. The IMPACT scholarships will pay the full cost of the MPH program (£16,500) for the successful applicants.
Get funding for a master’s degree program at University College London in the United Kingdom. In London, England, the Institution College London (UCL) is a large public research university. University College London is ranked 16th among the Best Global Universities. UCL is a large international multidisciplinary university. Why should you consider studying at University College London? This university provides students with an excellent opportunity to develop their language skills while also enhancing their chances of future success. In the United Kingdom, the university has long been a key center for science and education.
- United Kingdom
- University College London
- University College London was founded in 1826 and is located in the heart of the London metropolis (population range of over 5,000,000 inhabitants). University College London (UCL) is a big (uniRank enrollment range: 35,000-39,999 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially authorized and/or recognized by the Privy Council. In a variety of fields of study, University College London (UCL) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees. For further information, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below. This 193-year-old higher-education institution has a strict admissions strategy based on entrance exams and student recommendations.
Criteria of Eligibility
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- Applicants to the UCL online Master of Public Health who have experienced inequality are eligible for this scholarship.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- Has personal experience with inequity. This can include, but is not limited to, income, race, gender, sexual orientation, caregiver obligations, poor childhood experiences, social marginalization, or disability.
- Meets the requirements for entrance to UCL’s online Master of Public Health program (MPH).
- In addition, I have applied to UCL for admission to the MPH program, which will begin in 2022/23.
- The University College London will provide £16,500 (full course fees) in financial aid to chosen students. The bursary is valued at £16,500. Students who intend to study full-time or part-time or via modular-flexible can apply for the grant. It will be used to pay for the recipient’s tuition first.
Process of the Application
- Students must first apply for admission to UCL via the online portal before applying for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit to the university the following documents:
- Official transcript
- Personal statement
- Current passport
- Students must hold a first or second-class bachelor’s degree in a suitable topic from a UK university, or an international certificate of a comparable grade from a recognized higher education institution.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet the university’s English language requirements.
Deadline of the Application
- June 30, 2022