People can develop their knowledge, abilities, and personalities through education. Arden University is glad to offer the Americas Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023, keeping in mind the importance of education.
The award is intended for students from countries who are in difficult conditions. This scholarship is available to students enrolled in master’s degree programs at IE University. The scholarship grant ranges from 10% to 40% of the tuition charge for the program being pursued.
IE University is a private university with campuses in Madrid, the Community of Madrid, Segovia, Castile, and León. International students can receive 10% to 40% off their tuition prices depending on their program. For its flagship courses, IE University is considered among the top universities in the world. The university’s high-quality teaching is recognized internationally and by the most prominent organizations.
Why should you attend IE University? In the learning process, IE University provides a friendly community where students and teachers engage. It has a personalized, student-centered community with a wide range of people, ideas, and perspectives. IE is dedicated to teaching people who will have a positive impact on society.
IE Scholarships for International Students
- IE University
- IE University, founded in 1997, is a non-profit private higher education institution based in the urban setting of Segovia, Castile and Leon (population range of 50,000-249,999). This university has branch campuses in the following cities: Madrid. IE University (IEU) is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 2,000-2,999 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially approved and/or recognized by the Ministerio de Educación y Formación Profesional, Espaa (Ministry of Education and Vocational Training, Spain). In a variety of fields of study, IE University (IEU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor’s and master’s degrees. For more information, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below.
Criteria of Eligibility
- Eligible Countries:
- International applicants are welcome to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects:
- Master’s degree programs at IE University in any desired subject of study are eligible.
- Eligibility Requirements: Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria in order to be considered:
- Applicants must be from a country in a specific scenario.
- The master’s candidates chosen by IE University for this scholarship will receive 10% to 40% of the tuition charges for the program they are pursuing.
Process of the Application
- Students can apply for admission to any Master’s program at IE University through the university’s application portal.
- Students must apply for scholarships independently through the university’s online scholarship application portal.
- Academic Documents:
- Students must submit academic documents such as high school transcripts, essays, and so on.
- Admission Criteria:
- Applicants must meet the university’s course-specific requirements, which often include a suitable bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet the university’s language requirements.
- IE University accepts TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, Duolingo, and other tests.