Swansea University is actively offering EPSRC PhD Scholarships in Design of Smart Materials to enable individuals to study a PhD degree program in the UK. This PhD is for those who want to make a difference in how advanced materials are used in a sustainable economy. This PhD job is part of the TREFCO project, a Swansea University-led collaboration with eight industrial partners, including battery makers, recyclers, material suppliers, and equipment manufacturers.
Swansea University, founded in 1920, is a famous research-intensive university with a high academic reputation and a good academic environment for applicants from the United Kingdom. There are around 330 undergraduate and 120 graduate courses available.
Why should you consider Swansea University? It gives pupils the tools and resources they need to realize their goals and desires. Students at Swansea University can anticipate a world-class education from world-class instructors who will push and encourage them throughout their time there. Swansea University students are capable of coping with global economic difficulties and adapting to a quickly changing industry.
EPSRC PhD International Scholarships
- United Kingdom
- Swansea University
- Swansea University was founded in 1920 and is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburbs of Swansea (population range of 50,000-249,999 residents), Wales. Swansea University is a big (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially authorized and/or recognized by the Privy Council. Swansea University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in a variety of fields, including pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, and doctorate degrees.
Criteria of Eligibility
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- PhD in Materials Engineering is an eligible course or subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- Candidates must generally have a 2.1 undergraduate degree in Engineering or a related science discipline (or a non-UK equivalent as specified by Swansea University).
- This scholarship covers the full cost of UK tuition costs as well as a £15,609 annual stipend.
Process of the Application
- To apply for the program, applicants must be accepted into Swansea University’s PhD program. They can then complete the award’s Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Monitoring Form.
- Documents to Support Your Application: Students must provide the following documents to the university:
- Certificates of completion and transcripts
- A cover letter with a ‘Additional Personal Statement.’
- Two citations
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for admission, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree certificate with exceptional academic success.
- Students must have an overall IELTS score of 6.5 (with at least 5.5 in each component) or a Swansea recognized equivalent. The English Language entrance policy at Swansea University can be found here.
- June 22, 2022