Eaton International School is pleased to notify students that for the academic year 2022-2023, the Eaton Secondary Scholarships will be awarded to bright students who wish to pursue secondary school in Malaysia.
Students in grades 7 to ten who aspire to attend the Eaton International School are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The pupils had to be registered for the September 2022 admission. This scholarship will pay for the successful applicant’s whole secondary education up to and including Year 11. A 50 percent tuition fee refund will be given.
The scholarship is open to students in grades 7 through ten who wish to attend the Eaton International School. The students needed to be registered for the September 2022 school year. This scholarship will cover the whole secondary school education of the successful applicant, up to and including Year 11. A tuition fee refund of 50% will be issued.
Why should you choose Eaton International School as your school of choice? Eaton International School aspires to educate a new generation of global citizens who will be forward thinkers, innovators, leaders in their areas, and compassionate and caring persons who will define and build positive futures for themselves and others.
Eaton Secondary Scholarships
- Eaton International School
- Eligible Countries:
- All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects:
- Students can apply for year 7 to year ten at the Eaton International School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have active participation in co-curricular activities.
- The selected students will be provided a 50% rebate on the tuition fee of the applied course at the Eaton International School until completion of Year 11, subject to yearly review and renewal.
- How to Apply:
- Interested students must submit an enquiry form for admission.
- The students must complete the scholarship application form and submit it to.
- Supporting Documents:
- The students must provide academic documents such as previous year’s results, etc.
- Admission Requirements:
- The students must have attended school or an educational institute for previous grades.
- Language Requirement:
- The students must meet the language requirements of the school for their respective grade or standard.
- July 22, 2022
Source: Eaton International School