The Chinese University of Hong Kong’s School of Architecture invites excellent candidates to apply for Design Talent International Scholarships for the school year 2022/2023.
This merit-based scholarship is for young people who have excelled academically and have a strong design ability and potential in the field of urban design. The scholarship would cover half of the tuition for chosen applicants pursuing a Master of Science in Urban Design (up to HK$110,000).
Half tuition fees for master’s study in Hong Kong is an excellent opportunity for students. The Chinese University of Hong Kong is one of the world’s best universities, with a flexible credit unit system, a distinctive college system, bilingual curricula, a deep understanding of China, and global viewpoints. The School of Architecture aspires to educate the next generation of outstanding architects, equipping them with technical, digital, and design abilities to make a real difference in social, urban, and rural innovation to generate solutions for environmental concerns.
Why should you study at Hong Kong’s Chinese University? Teachers at CUHK are top-tier educators with a global perspective who have been recruited from all around the world. It provides the design skills and knowledge that promote creative inquiry in architecture – the curriculum develops design solutions that integrate cultural and physical contexts as well as structural and constructional environmental technologies.
CUHK Design Talent International Scholarships 2022-2023
- CUHK Design Talent International Scholarships
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, founded in 1963, is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburbs of Hong Kong’s capital (population range of over 5,000,000 inhabitants). The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) is a big (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution that is officially accredited and/or recognized by the Education Bureau, Hong Kong SAR.
- The Scholarship will fund half the tuition fees for the selected applicant’s self-financed students of their Master of Science in Urban Design and Master of Architecture Programmes – (Up to HK$110,000).
- Eligible Countries:
- All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects:
- Master of Science in Urban Design and Master of Architecture Programmes.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants should have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Young talents with outstanding academic performance who demonstrate excellent design ability and potential in the field of urban design.
- How to Apply:
- To be considered for the program applicants must have to take admission first at the Chinese University of Hong Kong admission. All applicants who submit a completed application will be considered. No additional materials or application submission is required. Applicants awarded this scholarship will be notified later on.
- Supporting Documents:
- Applicants must need to submit a resume/curriculum vitae and previous year transcripts or mark sheets at the University.
- Admission Requirements:
- To be considered for this program students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement:
- Applicants must need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- April 15, 2022