Creative Biolabs is pleased to announce the Creative Biolabs Scholarship for International Students for the academic year 2022-2023 to further encourage students’ research and further education in medical and science-related sectors. Applicants must be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, graduate, or PhD student at an approved college or university to be eligible for a scholarship.
An excellent option for international students to continue their higher education. Creative Biolabs, Inc., founded in 2005, is a life-science firm that manufactures and sells biotech goods and services for early drug discovery and development, including phage display libraries, phage display services, antibody sequencing, and antibody humanization. Pharmaceutical businesses, academic institutions, government agencies, clinical research groups, and biotechnology companies are among the customers. Why should you study at Creative Biolabs? Creative Biolabs is a leader in preclinical drug discovery. They assist global researchers in developing solutions that will lead to a brighter future for people all around the world. Everyone is important here and will make a significant contribution to our career.
Creative Biolabs Scholarship
Criteria of Eligibility
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral studies in a science-related discipline such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or Molecular Biology given by the institution are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. student at an approved college or university to be eligible.
- Major in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, or molecular biology.
- For the school year 2022-2023, Creative Biolabs will award $1,000 to excellent students.
- The Creative Biolabs Selection Committee will carefully and fairly assess each submission in compliance with the following criteria:
- Academic ability: In addition to GPA, we consider your specific study plan.
- Leadership is defined as the ability to organize and positively influence others both within and outside of the classroom.
- Social concerns: Active and meaningful participation in volunteer activities, community service, or other forms of public duty.
Process of the Application
- To apply for the scholarship, applicants must first download and complete the 2022 Creative Biolabs Scholarship Application as well as the recommendation letter. Then, send the following documents to with the subject “2022 Creative Biolabs Scholarship Application-Full Name.”
- Supporting Documents: Applicants were needed to submit a copy of their most recent transcript.
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher, school counselor, or community leader.
- A written essay of 800-1,000 words or a PowerPoint presentation of 10-12 pages with thorough lecture notes must be completely unique and grammatically correct.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a B+ cumulative average (3.0 GPA).
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- September 30, 2022
Source: Creative Biolabs