Biola University’s International Student Aid Grants provide a fantastic opportunity for exceptional students in the United States. For the school year 2022-2023, the university is accepting applications.
All high-achieving international students who choose to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university are eligible for the educational prize.
Biola University, a nationally regarded Christian university in the heart of Southern California, was founded in 1908. This wonderful funding plan will assist you lessen the considerable financial constraints. The mission of Biola University is to equip men and women in intellect and character to impact the world for the Lord Jesus Christ via biblically based education, scholarship, and service.
Biola University International Student Aid Grants
- United States
- Biola University
- Biola University will provide the award amount of Php 26,163-104,653 ($500-$2,000) per year to complete your studies in the USA.
- All nationalities
Eligible Course or Subjects
- Undergraduate degree in any subject area
- Students must be accepted to Biola University for 2022-2023 academic year.
- Must be an international F-1 student (first-time freshman or transfer student).
- Eligibility is based on academic achievement, leadership experience and preference is given to financial need.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this grant, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- For admitted students only – Submit the ISAG Application
- Supporting Documents:
- Admissions Essay, High School Transcripts, and Copy of a valid passport
- Admission Requirements:
- Applicants must have at least a 3.0 unweighted GPA in high school.
- The applicant should have a 26 reading Test score on the new SAT pattern or an ACT score of 19 to be considered for admission.
- Language Requirement:
- Students must have to complete the English language requirements of the university.
- Candidates must submit their program application before May 1, 2022