The Australian Catholic University has taken the initiative to provide HDR chances to students who have great aptitude but lack financial resources. For the academic year 2022-2023, it has established the PhD Stipend Scholarship in Australian Principles of Health and Wellbeing.
The focus of this PhD scholarship is on Education and Educational Psychology in the field of Health Sciences. The scholarship provides a stipend of $28,854 and covers tuition fees for up to three years of study at ACU. To be eligible for this award, applicants must have appropriate interests, qualifications, and experience.
Australian Catholic University is a publicly financed educational institute and a world-leading research university in our priority areas of education, health, theology, and philosophy. ACU invests extensively in research and is ranked as one of the top ten Catholic institutions in the world, with the goal of creating an inclusive learning environment.
What are the advantages of attending Australian Catholic University? The Times Higher Education World University Rankings places Australian Catholic University in the top 2% of universities worldwide. It was formed on the ideas of social justice and attracts global experts, students, and collaborators from all over the world. The university is also one of Australia’s top three for programs that assist students in obtaining internships and employment.
ACU PhD Stipend International Scholarship
- Australian Catholic University
- Australian Catholic University, founded in 1991, is a non-profit public higher education school located in the urban setting of North Sydney, New South Wales (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 persons). Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Strathfield, Adelaide, and Rome are all locations where this university has a branch campus. Australian Catholic University (ACU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 30,000-34,999 students) coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Catholic religion that is officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia.
- Eligible Countries:
- All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects:
- Students can apply to take PhD programme study in the field of health sciences at the Australian Catholic University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a post-graduate degree in psychology or Education.
- The applicants must have an interest or experience in school leadership.
- The applicants must have a strong background in research design and analysis.
- ACU will provide the selected awarded a stipend of $28,854 per annum for up to 3 years f study. A research Training Program Fees Offset Scholarship; that is, a tuition fee waiver for three (3) years for domestic candidates or an ACU tuition fee waiver for three (3) years for international candidates can also be awarded.
- How to Apply:
- Applicants must have to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. Students interested to apply for this scholarship must contact.
- To be considered for these scholarships, applicants must submit all documentation required for an application to the PhD program at ACU along with a cover letter detailing demonstrated interest and/or experience in the proposed area of research.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of any higher education study attempted to date, in English
- A certified copy of your birth certificate, citizenship certificate, or passport with any relevant visa pages
- Copies of any completed research, such as published articles or book chapters, thesis extracts, or research reports, in English)
- Admission Requirements:
- The applicants must have an appropriate undergraduate degree with honors at a minimum level of Second Class Division A (Distinction average) (or equivalent) or a master’s degree with appropriate research training in a relevant field or an equivalent qualification and/or demonstrated research experience, with evidence of capacity to undertake independent research work (eg, an authored publication).
- Language Requirement:
- The applicants need to submit IELTS test scores or attempt the ACU English Test.
- TOEFL, CAE, and PTE are also accepte
- April 1, 2023
Source: Australian Catholic University